Instructional Designer in Tarang is expected to:
- Consult with SME, clients, colleagues, and other subject matter experts to recommend instructional delivery options, identify and obtain training content, draft storyboards and mock-ups, write course content and develop online courses and training modules.
- Analyze, design, lead or participate in the development and implementation of online courses, web-based training, and face-to-face training curriculum utilizing cutting-edge and creative design and course delivery options.
- Utilize shared organizational decision making process in evaluating, recommending, and implementing options and alternatives relating to program/course development, new design technology adoption, initiative or change implementation.
- Work collaboratively to design and/or develop dynamic instructional interactions and simulations.
- Assist, develop and model effective design practices.
- Adhere to pre-established deadlines and deliver timely results.
- Implement changes to course material based on feedback from SME and clients.
Instructional Designer in Tarang should have:
- An ability to understand instructional and technical processes, products or concepts, and communicate them effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in online course/training design and development.
- Experience in creating task-oriented training materials, such as step-by-step instructions, content outlines, storyboards and Web-based training modules.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- A demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups and individuals at any and all levels of an organization.
- An ability to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas through a variety of media in various settings in a manner that engages others and helps them understand and retain the message; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Experience in MS Office tools and Rapid development tools such as Articulate, Articulate Storyline, Captivate etc.