Drucare is a HealthTech company building the cloud-based IT Infrastructure for the entire healthcare ecosystem, offering subscription based (SaaS) services to all the stake holders namely people, providers and partners. This comprehensive platform DrucareONE offers end-to-end services for patients, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, diagnostics, payers etc. of any size and number.
DrucareONE is built to scale globally and we are an Advanced Technology Partner for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Technical writers typically have an interest in
Thinking, Creating and Organizing content, according to the Drucare content framework. The Thinking interest area indicates a focus on researchingand increasing the understanding of Drucare Platform. The Creating interest area indicates a focus on being original and imaginative, and working with artistic media. The Organizing interest area indicates a focus on working with information and processes to keep things up-to date arranged in orderly systems.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of services to translate complex information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets companyclients and employees up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase user understanding
- Determine the needs of employees of technical documentation
- Work with IT teams to make services easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for Drucare Platform
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Should have adequate knowledge of tools like Notepad++, Word press, Abode frame maker, XML Author, Google Docs, Image editing and visual aids, MS Office.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the SoftwareDevelopment Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
- Using XML tools to create documentation