Izmo is a Global player with 25 years track record having 300+ technologists and pioneer in Software Product Development for Global Corporations.
The company has Hi-Tech Centers in U.S.A, Mexico, Europe, and Asia. The company is listed on the BSE and NSE.
Job Description (JD)
Mandatory / Primary Skills:
Technical Writer – 0 – 5 Yrs.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and Agile Frameworks.
Job Description & Duties:
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers and product managers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product for creating relevant documents
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Detail oriented. Should create detailed instructions for others to follow. As a result, they must be detailed and precise at every step so that the instructions can be useful.
Must be able to think about a procedure or product in the way that a person without technical experience would think.