Company : Unisys India Pvt. Ltd.,
Location : Bangalore
- Under direct supervision, performs product information assignments such as preparing product information design specifications, release documentation (User’s Guide, Administrator’s Guide, Installation Guide, Online Help, and so on), reference aids, product training materials, and new product announcements.
- Participates in formal usability testing of product information materials.
- Investigates existing documentation and identify areas for change.
- Scopes the extent of documentation and /or training required for the feature.
- Quickly adapts to software development cycle, works with the engineering teams for production documentation updates.
- Adheres to organization processes, standards, tools and quality guidelines.
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. For more information on how Unisys builds better outcomes securely for its clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets, visit www.unisys.com.