Designation – Technical Writing/Information Developer
X – Pass percentage
XII – 60% and above
Graduation (B.E /B.Tech) & Post – Graduation (MCA) – 65% and above
Job Description :
- Plan, research, create, edit, and modify documentation such as, product descriptions, installation manuals, operation and administration manuals, user guides, API reference guides for enterprise grade software or hardware products.
- Revise and manage existing product documentation as required
- Ensure clarity, completeness, technical accuracy, and quality of documentation for enterprise systems
- Use product requirements and functional designs to define documentation objectives and scope, aligned with Offering Management business priorities
- Act as a user advocate throughout the product design and development process based on the product information architecture.
- Understanding of the end-to-end user experiences goals
- Understand and apply customer use cases and user profiles for the product to design and deliver user assistance information content.
- General knowledge on DITA concepts and IDCMS: ID Lifecycle and Content Management System
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- Ability to quickly learn, document, and teach the use, features, and benefits of software products and solutions for technical audiences