ob Description: Desktop Publisher (Technical Writing)
Desire Skill set: Good in Communication and Documentation, Adobe framework
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s in Engineering or Physical Sciences Preferred.
· Experience in DITA XML technical writing.
· Excellent English language verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Proficient in technical publishing software:
o Adobe Suite: FrameMaker, Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Illustrator
o DITA XML:Oxygen Editor
o Graphical:Inkscape,Notepad++, and MS Paint
o MS Office Suite:Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
· Ability to work in a cross-functional organization and multitask on multiple projects.
· Must be a quick learner, self-starter, with strong attention to details and can work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
· Requires working closely with US based teams during US working hours.
· May require 10% international travel.
Role and Responsibility
· Independently working on technical writing projects: ensure the projects are completed on time, objectives are defined, necessary planning activities (e.g., plan authoring, review, estimation of deliverables, milestones, validating and testing, reliability, and risk mitigation of documents).
· Ensure project results meet requirements and ensure technical accuracy, quality, reliability, schedule.
· Develop DITA XML topic using markup element tags, attributes, maps, and conditions.