Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Electrical / Electronics /Industrial Automation
- 1-5 years of writing experience in software documentation
- Experience in Creation/Modification/Revision of all the manuals
- Able to understand the software / hardware products, Engineering Documents, engineering specifications
- Experience on User Guides, Installation and Maintenance Guides, E-Catalogues, Instructions Sheet, Quick Start Guide of Industrial Automation Products.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Basic familiarity with the DDLC
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Experience or exposure to Industrial Automation Domain.
- Should have independently executed the projects
- Experience with all kind of manuals and inputs.
- TP Tools: Epic Editor / Adobe Frame Maker / Adobe PageMaker / Robohelp / Webworks / Xmetal / Madcap Flare/MS Word.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Able to work in Agile development cycle